CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST, BRISBANE
It is normal to feel anxiety, stress, sorry, depression, anger, separation, unforgivingness, confusion and so much more throughout life.
Dr Trevor Soole, clinical psychologist, has over 25 years experience helping everyday people move through these feelings to live confidently, feeling happy and healthy; offering fast and effective holistic psychological treatments for a whole range of psychological, psychiatric and emotional difficulties.
Working in a private practice in the suburb of Alexandra Hills, 20 kilometres south east from the centre of Brisbane, consultations are available in a safe, nurturing and healing environment.
Here you will be able to learn valuable skills which will transform your life. You will be shown how to use your own inner resources to free yourself from past hurts and fears as well as present day anxieties.
Dr Trevor Soole, an expert in cognitive behaviour therapy and clinical hypnosis, has assisted many in transforming themselves from a state of darkness and despair into a new-found state of freedom, peace and positivity.
Dr Trevor Soole
SPECIALIST HELP IS AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING AND MORE:
QUALIFICATIONS, PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND REGISTRATIONS
- Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Psychology (BSc Hons 2.1): Hull University
- Masters in Clinical Psychology (MPhil): Edinburgh University
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy): Cardiff University
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Therapy: Newcastle Cognitive Therapy Centre
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Member of the APS’s College of Clinical Psychologists
- Registered with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Registered Medicare Specialist Clinical Psychology Provider
- Registered WorkCover Provider
- Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society
- Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist with the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy
- Member of the The British Society of Clinical and Academic Hypnosis
- UK Chartered Clinical Psychologist
- UK Chartered Scientist